Fy’s Five things to keep in mind to get the bang out of your buck!
1) Ensure you’re enrolled onto your favorite stores’ lists so that you get a heads up on their big sales.
2) Make sure you show up at the sale within the first two days so you can grab all the good stuff before the weekend mob- use your lunch break from work, if you have to!
3) Remember, sales are meant to get rid of their inventory so you’re not going to find super trendy stuff here- Use the sale to stock up on your basics- trousers, denims, formal shirts and blazers – You should never have to buy these wardrobe basics at full price!
4) Check and double-check all the zips, scrutinize the stitching and take your time in the dressing room for the fit- beware of defected merchandise at sales- just because you’re paying lesser does not mean you must compromise on quality!
5) Having said that, understand that these items on sale, those ‘buy two- get one free’ packages will never be able to give you the perfect fit- but don’t let go of them yet! Chalk out the imperfections while trying the items in the dressing rooms and if they’re not too cumbersome, your local tailor can fit them for you! Voila! No one will be able to guess those gorgeous tailored trousers were found on sale!