Everyone’s favorite sixties’ lovechild had a secret.
Get the sexy Brigitte Bardot hair in these simple steps. Disclaimer: Do try this at home!
The key is volume at the crown. Style a simple half pony, the chic sophisticated updo or even the sexy girly French braid using only a volumizing mousse or gel, a tail comb and a soft hairbrush. This will work best on girls blessed with naturally bouncy wavy tresses.
1) For that famous sexy tousled look, you can sleep over with semi dry hair in a scrunchie piled up high. Wake up with natural volume and youre all set for a day of sexy bardot fun.
2) Smooth out any knots with the volumizing mouse or gel. Leave out a section of your hair in the front as bangs or a side/center parting. You could also use a thick headband if you’re not too keen on a parting. Tease the roots at the crown of your head and backcomb it gently, unil its all pumped and messy up there.
3) Pull back your hair halfway at the crown, buffant style and pin it down 2-3 with bob pins.
4) Brush out the rest of your hair. You can now either twist it and roll it up into a messy bun just below the crown or braid it into a sexy French plait. Alternatively, You could leave your hair out open from below the half pull- back or make a sleek low pony tail below.
5) You could also use a curling iron at this point if you find your hair below the buffant is losing volume. Use some strong hold spray as an option, if you intend to keep it in place for the entire day.